SECOND NATIONAL BANK
341 High Street
Morgantown, WV 26505
Elmer Jacobs designed this Romanesque Revival building for the Morgantown Bank when it was authorized as the Second National Bank of Morgantown. The building was constructed in 1894.
In May of 1937, the Farmers’ and Merchants’ Bank of Reedsville purchased the space, and the building changed hands once again in the 1950s when local radio station, WCLG, purchased the structure. The station has operated in the building ever since.